Positions we currently have available (November 2019):
Tic Toc Games is looking for a Full Stack Programmer to help us make better games by developing and supporting our back end servers.
As a Full Stack Programmer, you will be working closely with our Production and Design teams to bring exciting gameplay features to life! You will not be limited to coding, but deeply involved in the design and the direction of our games. Every one of our employees loves playing games and creating games.
C# & SQL proficiency is a must!
The right candidate
- Loves games. Dedicates themselves to creating magical experiences.
- Communicates well, has a positive attitude, manages uncertainties, and can adjust to tackle challenges as needed.
- Has experience developing server code from concept to release.
- Has experience scaling game servers to support thousands or millions of players.
- Practices Data Oriented Design and Data Driven Programming
- Create APIs & Unit Tests for the back end.
- Deploy C# code to servers.
- Help integrate APIs in Unity projects.
- Set up a Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins to automatically publish changes to a live or test server.
- Help develop various back end tools, such as:
- Collecting analytics from the client and auto-generating useful reports
- Tools to enable designers and product managers to tune and balance the game
- Wizards for creating and scheduling in-game events
- Authentication. Ensure the servers are secure and prevent cheats/hacks from breaking the game/data.
- Work with production staff to identify technical risks and breakdown new features into user stories and scenarios
- Estimate the level of effort for new features.
- Mastery of C# and SQL.
- Experience administrating AWS or Microsoft Azure servers.
- Experience scaling a backend to support thousands or millions of players. Console experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Able to collaborate with other engineers and designers in a calm, productive manner.
- Ability to work well in a fluid, changing environment as creative challenges evolve over the course of a project.
- Strong debugging skills.
- The ability to learn new concepts and implement them quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Full time
- 3+ Years Experience
- Job Title: Full Stack Programmer
- Wonderful people and a great working environment
- Unlimited time off
- 401k plan and Health benefits
- Monthly Game Night
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please add FULL STACK PROGRAMMER to the subject.
TicToc Games is seeking a Game Producer with outstanding communication and people management skills who can organize, write easy to understand user stories and subtasks, and has a proven track record of shipping high quality, free-to-play mobile games!
- Run and facilitate the standard meetings within the SCRUM framework. Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Backlog Refinement
- Facilitate team members when their production is blocked.
- Estimate resource requirements and budget.
- Maintain project budget for internal and outsourced resources.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Work direction with external publishers to communicate project status.
- Coordinate resource needs with other teams to creatively meet the needs of a project.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Free-to-Play games.
- A minimum of 3 years as a Game Producer or Associate Producer in video game development.
- Shipped multiple high quality products as a Game Producer or Associate Producer.
- Outstanding communications and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to guide and inspire development teams
- Able to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with all development disciplines: programming, art, design and sound.
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
- Shepherd the best idea win for your game.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative to make the game better.
- Excited to learn new software and game development processes.
- Ownership on creating a positive highly productive work environment.
- You have a good understanding of Agile development with SCRUM
- You know how to read and make queries in analytics systems.
- You have developed your own games for fun.
- You love console and pc gaming.
- You have a base knowledge of Unity
- You have a higher educational degree
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.